Dr Wang Haiqing always treats patients with patience and provide them with education by explaining the clinical knowledge with simple and easy-to-understand words.
Dr Wang Haiqing graduated from the Qingdao Medical College of Qingdao University in 1991. From 1992 to 1993, he received training in radiation therapy in hospitals in Beijing including the Navy General Hospital and the PLA General Hospital.
Before joining Icon cancer centre Qingdao, Dr Wang had been engaged in radiation therapy in Qingdao Navy 401 Hospital. He has worked for 30 years with a focus on imaging diagnosis and radiation therapy for benign and malignant tumours. He is proficient in using a wide range of radiation therapy equipment and technology including high dose rate afterloading machine, accelerator and Gamma knife. He specialises in precision radiotherapy for treating benign and malignant tumours and comprehensive imaging evaluation of cancer treatment.
Affiliations & Memberships
- Member of Precision Radiotherapy Branch of Chinese Society of Biomedical Engineering (CSBME)
- Director of Qingdao Anti – Cancer Association
- Member of the Standing Committee of Cancer Rehabilitation Treatment Professional Committee of Qingdao Anti – Cancer Association
- Secretary of the Radiation Oncology Professional Committee of Qingdao Anti – Cancer Association
- Brain metastases
- Comprehensive treatment and comprehensive cancer evaluation based on imaging
- Lung cancer
- Nasopharyngeal carcinoma
- Prostate cancer